GOOD NEWS for css students..... they can get domicile ot sindh, bolchistan and NWFP, very easIly, even if u have NIC, Passport, Driving licence and other official document from Punjab, no matters, just get SELF MANAFACTURED TANANCY AGREEMENT from sindh, blochistan and NWFP, give some mony to home owner and get agreement showing that u have been living there since 4-5 years (back dated stamp Papers could be find any...where in pakistan.... this has been decided by honorable HIGH COURT ISLAMABAD vide Writ petition No. 3304 of 2011 (can get from High court) and FPSC does not even think
>?? sooo hurry and get domiciles of above mention provinces and get definatly job in CSS. for more informations may contact and i can provide you the ACHIMENTS OF of HIGH COURT ISLAMABAD .... HOW THEY ORDER to issue domicile of sindh contact high court will not ask for ur official documents, if so then you can give reference to this decision in court and court will give decision in your favour as they already did sooo HURRY UP AND GET CSS SOON [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected]